Family Painting Party at KidZania by Bombay Drawing Room, Ghatkopar
Date : 23 Mar, Saturday
Time : 2 pm to 3 pm
Ticket price :
- Painting session for 1 Kid (8+yrs) : 1500/-
- Painting session for 1 Adult + 1 Kid (any age) : 3000/-
- Painting session for 1 Adult + 2 Kids (any age) : 4500/-
- Painting session for 2 Adults + 1 Kid (any age) : 4500/-
🎨🌟 Dive into a world of creativity and adventure with Bombay Drawing Room`s Family Painting Party at KidZania, Mumbai! 🌟🎨
🖌️ Join us for an unforgettable artistic experience where parents and kids come together to paint, bond, and create cherished memories. Unleash your inner artist in a fun-filled ambiance while your little ones engage in realistic adventures at KidZania!
🎉 Exclusive Offer: Book your seats now and seize this incredible deal! Kids attending our workshop gets a 3-hour KidZania activity pass at an astonishing 50% off the regular price – just 646/- instead of 1300/-! (the KidZania activities pass needs to be bought separately at the venue)
🌈 While its mandatory for an Adult to accompany a kid (less than 8 yrs) in KidZania for the Art workshop, kids that are (8+) can be dropped off at KidZania for the art event while indulging in shopping or catching a movie!
📅 Hurry and secure your spots for a day packed with creativity, laughter, and endless fun! Embrace this unique opportunity to paint, play, and bond with Drawing Room & KidZania – an ultimate family escapade awaits!
Please note, this ticket is only for the Art Workshop & the KidZania activities pass for kids will have to be bought separately at the venue.
Kids below 2 yrs will need no ticket.
🎟️ Limited seats available! Book now and create magical moments with us! ✨🎨✨
Terms and Conditions of KidZania, the venue :
- All BDR Customers entry to KidZania are via Purchase of Tickets only (on BDR’s website). Each of the ticket issued will contain a unique code which would be issued by KidZania to BDR in advance.
- Single Adults aren’t allowed to enter KidZania(KZ), hence a minimum of 1 Child along with the Adult/s is mandatory while purchasing tickets for BDR Art Workshops. Examples – Father or Mother or even a family with 2 or more adults will be allowed to book BDR Workshop as long as they have at least 1 child accompanying them for the BDR Activity.
- Single Child Entry (8+yrs to 16yrs) will be allowed in for the activity as per KZ protocols i.e., the child will have to dropped of at the Ticket Counter by Adult if the child is attending the BDR event or BDR & KZ events by himself/herself.
- Children below 8yrs aren`t allowed to enter KidZania without at least one adult (father/mother/relative/acquaintance) accompanying them inside KidZania facility. These adults will have to either have a BDR ticket or buy a KZ Parent tickets as per the applicable rate on that day.
- Parents/Adults who earlier were going to attend the BDR Workshop alone initially, but later get a family member/companion with them on the event day or who have children below 8yrs, will have to buy regular 3/5/8 hrs KZ tickets from KZ Ticket Counter for the additional person.
- BDR customers (Adults) who have bought tickets for themselves & turn up with –
An infant (0-2yrs) with them – will be allowed to take inside the premises without any charge.
A toddler (2-4yrs) with them – will have to pay for Toddler fee at the KZ ticket counter.
- The BDR Entry Ticket/s provide entry to KidZania as a venue to all BDR Customers solely for BDR activities.
- BDR Entry Ticket doesn’t provide the children free-access to KidZania’s role-playing activities, even though the ENTRY to the facility is offered upon payment to BDR. So, parents/adults who have had purchased tickets for their children (4+yrs & above) to attend the BDR Workshop, but later would like to get their children engaged in KZ activities, will have to buy KZ tickets, as a BDR UPGRADE Ticket at a discounted price from the KZ Ticket Counter (Airport).
For any queries on the Entry Rules to KidZania for BDR, please refer to KidZania Guidelines & Ticket Pricing on www.kidzania.in